I object

A young white Swedish male's ranting about anything that annoys, interests or speaks to him in interesting ways. Warning: I am trying to change your perceptions.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Liberal skeptisk jämställdhetsivrare av alla de slag. Människor har olika förutsättningar och det är på samhällets ansvar att kompensera förutsättningarna för allas lika värde.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

It all started years ago.

No, that is no good. What started? Why do I bring it up? That is not a natural thing to write on a web page! So what does one write?

I was born in 1978.

..while others insist that something between 800 and a flat thousand years ago is more likely. I do not know why this is, but I suppose that I somehow appear to be wiser than my years. This does not exactly surprise me, since there really is no such thing as a standard amount of experience or wisdom at a certain age. One could expect a young person to know little of the
world and of human nature, judging by their age, but I do not do that.

A person is who they are, no matter their age. You could make judgements before you know them judged by parameters you find valuable somehow, or you could ..not. If there is anything I
crusade against, it is the incessant generalizations thrown around by people every day, every hour, every second. They might not even say it (even though they often do) but even when they do not, it is a thought crime.


/ Per

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home